Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fear Don't Allow Producers Ask Me For Sex ––Annie Idibia


Annie Macaulay Idibia has disclosed that being the wife of music star, Tuface Idibia, has been no much of a challenge to her. In a chat with Ibaka TV, on the location of "Girls in the Mood", Annie says if at all there is any challenge, it will be that 24-hours is no longer enough for her...


Beaming with sexy smiles, she says:

“It has been nice, everything I thought and much more. There are no challenges; the only thing is shuffling my work, my home and my kid. I have so much to attend to; I almost feel like 24 hours is not enough. Now I have work, I have my daughter and I have my husband - my two babies to take care of. I also have my own personal runs. So, it is always very busy, my days are always extremely busy.”

On the issue of sexual harassment by producers, Annie says, “I have not faced advances from directors or producers. Before when they say it, I don’t get it. I just believe that if you have what it takes, if you have the talent, then eventually you will be called upon. I don’t think there is any field they don’t harass women but if you have it, eventually someone is going to see it and give you a chance."

Pressed to know if any man has made advances at all in a movie location, especially since she mostly act erotic movies, Annie boasted "Fear no gree them o. Nobody tried to hit on me on that level.”





No comments:

Post a Comment