Friday, July 5, 2013

Wife Cries Out: My Husband Parades His Girlfriends Openly


A loyal housewives who has been pushed to the wall by her cheating husband cried out recently:
“My husband does not have any regard for me as his wife because he always comes home with his concubines, not minding my presence. I want an end to this marriage because I cannot cope with his lifestyle anymore."
Consequently, an Ilorin Area Court on Tuesday dissolved a two-year-old marriage between Mrs Lola Dare and her estranged husband, Mr Dare Adekunle, over the latter’s infidelity.

28-year-old Lola, a resident of Maraba Area in Ilorin, had earlier prayed the court to dissolve her marriage to Adekunle, for being wayward and insensitive in his lifestyle. She told the court that her husband was fond of parading ladies around, not minding that he was a family man.

According to Lola, the marriage was contracted in 2011 and was yet to produce any child.

Her husband did not object to his wife's requests, saying she was free to go and try other places. “My wife wants me to remain indoors with her everyday which I am not used to,” he said.

Mr Dare even encouraged the court to grant the prayer of his wife.

The GistPlus gathered that the Presiding Judge, Ibrahim Abdulquadri was thus left with no choice but to dissolve the troubled marriage and issue a certificate of divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment