Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dakore Egbuson Shares Sexy Pic on Birthday

Nollywood actress and mum of two, Dakore Egbuson-Akande added a year today October 14, and this has been greeted with influx of messages from her close friends in the industry. Sharing the picture above that reveals her regained shape after child birth, Dakore thanked God for her husband, children, family and blessing the work of her hand.
"I thank you Lord for making it possible for me to wake up today, for the gift of life, great health, my family, my husband, my beautiful children, my friends, for blessing the works of my hands even as I remain expectant in every aspect of my life, my steadfast fans that have become family."

Dakore’s acting career came to the limelight in 2006, when she starred in the movie entitled, Ultimate Risk. Since then, Dakore has starred in over 50 movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment