Thursday, July 19, 2012

JEFF OBOSA Make Waves With Clothing Line “JC MADE”

The Nigerian fashion industry is currently witnessing another mind blowing clothing line revolution as multi-talented and fast rising designer, Jeff Obasa is surprising many with “JC MADE’’ clothing designs. Jeff disclosed to us in a chat that in his Victoria Island office that he has been into clothing business for 11-years now. On why he ventured into this line of business, he said: “I went into the clo
th designing business because I am a fashionable person. Today, I live and eat with it. In fact, fashion is just like a breath to me”. When we probed on what motivate his creativity, this Benin-born waves designer squealed that his inspiration comes from God. “JC Made” currently cloths top celebrities and entertainers like Gbenga Adeyinka, Julius Agwu, Sola Fajobi, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Dayo Adeneye (D-One), Terry G, Godbless, among others, for more samples of this creative designer, log on www.jcmade.com. In the five years from now, Jeff Obosa, hope to see himself flying the country’s flag as one of the best designer that has come out from this part of the world. “I want to take fashion to the next level, creating something out of nothing. I also plan to start a fashion show and to train up and coming designers who will gain from my wealth of experience”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment