Thursday, February 12, 2015

“The First Valentine Spent With Gbenro Was My Most Memorable”- Osas Ighodaro

Osas Ighodaro is a Nigerian American actress, model and presenter. She won the Miss Black USA Pageant competition in 2010. She plays the role of Adanna (Danni) on the soap opera Tinsel & co-hosted the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. The curvaceous and beautiful Osas Ighodaro revealed in an interview with Encomium, that the first valentine spent with her fiance Gbenro Ajigbade also a Tinsel star was her most memorable valentine ever, she also exposed the fact that they would get married very soon. Read below “The first valentine spent with Gbenro was my most memorable. He surprised me, took me to Obudu Ranch (Cross River state). It was very romantic and surprising. I feel great about it and for the wedding bell Stay tuned because it is coming up soon


he fact that he is God fearing and his love for the most high I admire a lot. His physique is attractive. but it was when we got close and started talking I got to know him as a person. That got me more attracted to him”

No comments:

Post a Comment