Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vast One Half of Bracket Set To Marry Ethiopian Babe




A few years ago, one half of Bracket, a musical group in Nigeria, Nwachukwu Ozioko (Vast) was diagnosed with cancer which invariably set the group back in the music scene. However, the group comprising of Nwachukwu Ozioko (Vast) and Obumneme Ali (Smash) have prepared their return into the music scene in a big way with a new song titled ‘Alive’.
In this short interview, the ‘Yori Yori’ and ‘Ada Owerri’ singers talk about the aftermath of his Cancer problem.
 
I remember that you said doctors warned you not to have sex for five months. It’s more than a year now, have you started having sex?

(Smiles) I have gone for sperm check, I’m okay. The essence of not having sex is to ensure that I don’t give birth to abnormal baby. Because if I impregnate a lady in that condition, she might give birth to such a baby and of course, I don’t want that to happen. That was why I was instructed to stay away from sex for five months.

Have you resumed sex now?

I’m ready to resume (smile). Interestingly, white people are smart. They know I’m a man capable of getting married when it’s time. Before they started the treatment, they took some sperm from me for safe keeping in case the treatment damages my sperm. I will still be able to have children, but nothing bad happened. It didn’t affect anything. I’m free to have sex and impregnate my lady when the time comes. Apart from being alive, that is also good news for me.

Are you guys in a relationship now?

Smash: As proper Igbo man, there are things expected of me before getting married and every Igbo man knows (smiles). You can ask your Igbo friends. So, if I’m able to have it, I will look for someone to marry.

You’ll look for or you already have somebody?

Smash: I will look for one. There is no one yet in my life at the moment.

Vast: As fir ne, very soon. But you have to go with me to Ethiopia because that’s where she’s from.

No comments:

Post a Comment