Tuesday, November 15, 2016

RICH JEWEL OUT WITH KOSEFISILE - Ready To Gospel Afro-pop To The Next Level



 
Can we know more about you?
My name is Rich Jewel, a gospel artist, also a comedian, music producer and a whole lot of potentials in me anyway.
What is your real name?
My name is Cyril Odijie, from Iqueben Local Government Area of Edo State.
When did you venture into entertainment?
It started when I was still in secondary school in PortHarcourt, I used to sing, but professionally, it started in 2005/2006.
How many albums to your credit?
I have done up to four to five tracks, although am not rushing the albums yet. I want to be known first, I just want to take it slowly; one step at a time.  Also I want people to get similar with my singles. There are still a lot of singles to drop before I talk about the album.
What makes your music different from others?
My kind of music is inspirational cum motivational gospel and a music that can be a blessing to lives and souls just as the say goes that music is the food of the soul.
You single 'Kosefisile'
‘Kosefisile’ is a testimony song of God's blessings that I enjoy every day. That kind of blessing that make rich without adding any sorrows, of course every one desires such which makes you to ask for more when tested it. A perfect blend of gospel and Afro-pop, produced by Rich Jewel, If you are believing God for a break through, miracle or blessings to manifest in any  area of your life, then all you got to do is sing and dance to the song by faith and understanding, then watch your blessings manifest for a testimony. Is a song of changing level! Please watch out for the video it  too, is out.
What are your unique selling points?
Am very unique, I do not engage into copy writing of songs; my songs are original. I also produce my songs myself, like I mentioned earlier. Am a comedian, MC, an anchor, so put all these together - am fully loaded.
How do you come about all these?
I grew myself working with people, developing the potentials in me. The talent started through stage acting, music and the in-built comic nature in me. I can also anchor an event. All these years, while some people are focusing in one area, I was taking my time to discover myself the more. That was how the potentials came about.
Between this time and the end of 2017, where do you hope to see yourself?
Rich Jewel will be a household name in Nigeria and beyond, Also by God's grace my album should be ready by next year.
Who are your role models?
When it comes to gospel music, Samsung, Frank Edward and many more of my colleague in gospel music are my role model.
What also would you have done apart from music?
If not music, I will be doing acting; I would have being in the movie industry. Although, am a graduate of Computer Science from Auchi Polytechnic, but currently am studying a professional course in the University of Lagos in Industrial and Security Operations
How supportive have you received from your parents in all these your entertainment quest?
From the beginning, my parents were never in support, which had been the challenge, it was actually the reason it took me time all these while. You know, they say consistency is powerful. My parents tried all they could to stop me; they never saw or believed that one can make a living through entertainment then because no one in my family ventured in that path.
It was all about telling us to go to school get a good grade, then good job and start a family. When I was still struggling for admission, I thought of just leaving admission pursuit to focus on acting and got to movie academy, but my parents were in support at all. But as time goes on, they started seeing the potentials in me and realized that they can’t stop me. But gave their consent with the mandate that I should do my entertainment in a proper way, not like what many are doing today just because of fame.
What advise can you give to many youths out there still struggling to get to where you have gotten?
Don’t give up! When you are discouraged and you know where you are going to, you will be encouraged. Be patience and take one step at a time. Don’t think you can got to the top over-night; you have to pay some sacrifices on your way to the top. Also have self-confidence, be bold, prayerful and keep pushing the little you can, until you will get the breakthrough. More importantly, don’t allow any one discourage you.
Talent and education which one is more important?
Without education, your talent will only make one a local champion, if one is thinking global, then education is important. There are schools that polishes talents in advancement continue, unlike what is obtainable in this part of the world.

Catch me on
FACEBOOK  -        Facebook.com/Richjewel
INSTAGRAM-        Richjewel
YOUTUBE    -        RICH JEWEL
TWITTER    -        @codijierich
PHONE NO  -        +2349056122223
MY MEDIA MANAGER:   -        +2348033500721 (Divine Destiny Media)       


No comments:

Post a Comment