Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SunRise News Giving Out N25,000 To 10 Lucky Readers


For sometime now I've not appreciated you, my esteemed readers, for staying with SunRise News as your preferred source for the latest stories in entertainment, Politics, Society Gist, Crime and Others

It was due to 'circumstances' beyond my control. I thank those who in spite of my not reaching out to them still kept this blog interesting. I love you all. The good thing is that, we are back and better.

From today, I'll be taking note of your comments and every month, I will be giving out N25,000 to the top 10 readers. To make it better, I will give out the first reward before Christmas. Between 20th and 22nd of December the first set of 10 winners will received their money.
You all have been so good to SunRise News, this is just the least I should do. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment